Alternative Hospice is a physician directed, nurse coordinated team of seasoned professionals who develop care tailored to each patient and family’s needs.
- Our Hospice Medical Director works with the attending physician and the hospice team to direct the plan of care.
- RN’s and LPN’s assess and coordinate care in the home.
- Certified Nurse Assistants provide personal care and support.
- Professional Social Workers help with emotional, social, spiritual, financial needs, and offer resources and counsel.
- Complementary Practitioners are licensed/certified professionals who supplement conventional healthcare to manifest the body, mind, and spirit in rhythm.
- Chaplains/Ordained Ministers are available to patients and families of any religious or non-religious preference for spiritual and bereavement support.
- Trained Volunteers offer non-medical assistance and companionship.
....leadership with integrity
Gifts and Donations
Alternative Hospice gratefully accepts donations in any amount. 100% of donations received go directly to patient needs.
The Alternative Hospice is affiliated with a 501 (c) (3) registered nonprofit organization.
If you would like to make a donation please click here.